News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

March 25, 2010

Beyond the Summer Land

Amazon is offering a really cool deal on "Beyond the Summerland" (electronic edition) for only $0.99. You can get it here. Check out other sweet offers at L.B. Graham's blog (author of BOTB series). For those of you who don't use Kindle you can get it for free at that link back there (click on Kindle), or you can try out other mobi supporting readers, such as Mobipocket.
Remember that I don't know how long this book offer is going to stay the way it is, so do me a favour and check it out!! :)



Squeaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails