News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

March 31, 2010

Kill The Thread!!

I highly suggest all of you who are looking for a bit of fun and a little competition to head over to Mr. Batson's blog "Enter the Door Within" to check out his newest post "Kill this Thread and Win Venom and Song".



The point of the game is to be the last person to post on the thread. So if you post and no one else puts down a post for 24hrs after you post, you'll win a free copy of the second book in the Berinfell Prophecy Series "Venom and Song". I have a gut feeling that this game is going to be going on for quite some time, so keep your patience rolling in at a high rate and you should be good. In the mean time, if you haven't read book 1 already, "Curse of the Spider King", I highly suggest that you read it. It's action packed and ... if you have a fear of spiders like I do (and I think most people do) then you'll probably want to start reading it waay before you go to bed. I made the big mistake of reading before I went to sleep. I kept waking up in the middle of the night worried that some crazy arachnid was going to pop up the side of my bed and bite me!! Aside from the slight scare it gives to all of us spider-haters, I must agree with most people that it has excellent morals and is an awesome book.


Cheers!!

Squeaks.

2 comments:

  1. I did get my name from the Binding of the Blade. Jory rocks!!

    Have you read the series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!! Joraiem was my favourite character throughout all the books, even though he only starred in the first book.

    I've read all of the BOTB series. I must say that I didn't exactly enjoy all the battle scenes...a bit too much war stuff for me. I prefer the adventure (like the book based mainly on Aljeron's trek to the north...that was cool). Of all the things that shocked me I'd have to say that the BOTB series rates top. For example, the part where Joraeim dies...total shocker. And the part where you find out about the true identity of Synoki. Another shocker :P Altogether I rather enjoyed the series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails