News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

March 22, 2010

Things Are Never What They Seem...

Imagine with me scary music...*dun dun dun*
...frigid weather...
...a gut wrenching scream...
Now think about the sunniest day in your life and the fun you've had...
...scouring a tree fort in the middle of a mountain...
...climbing a hill to see you've got one more to go...
...licking the remains of dinner off your plate...
Oh, right, I said FUN! :P That reminds me...
...of swinging on my rope swing with my little brother waving a branch like a sword to 
"capture the mighty dragon!"...
...jousting with wooden poles on horseback hoping you won't loose a tooth...
...screaming like a lunatic as your brother holds the twig against the neck of your noble steed...
(uhh, that's supposed to be *gasp, oh no!* not *hehehe* got it?)

So what exactly is imagination? Well, I'd put it plainly: Things are never what they seem. In the realm of the imagination, anything and everything can happen. I woke up this morning thinking about pigeons crawling under the tree roots to reach the last of the honey on the telephone lines. Kidding...

  Let me explain; imagination is a gift from the Creator. Those who proudly puff their chests out and bang their fists on tables while stating "I'm an adult now...imagination is for babies...for children." I'll just giggle and probably end up living to watch their eyes widen as they listen to a well woven tale of dragons and snarfblaggles and bidnickers walking on the same dirt. Some people have to liven up and smell the cheese whizz (mmm...). So in the mean time, I intend to use my imagination to its fullest. 

  What's a better way to express your imagination than through meaningless blabble? I enjoy a bit of meaningless blabble from time to time...it soothes the nerves and...

Oops, got to go! My brother is swooping down from the rope swing on the back of his fire breathing dragon. I think I need to save the rest of the town (e.g. 4 dogs and a cow). 

*swings away in superhero style*

Squeaks (as in the name, not the sound)

<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails