News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

April 9, 2010

Tagged!!


I've been tagged by Storyteller at Storyteller: A Writer's Journey. The rule of the tag is to list eight books you would like to live in for a week, then tag eight people. Alrighty...I guess I'd better dive in now :P 

     Book 1: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (C. S. Lewis). My favourite scene is the one where the ship is sailing out over the uncharted seas and Lucy (I believe) looks over the side to see the mermaids and mershepherds in the sea. I'd love to go there and drink the sea water and have my eyes become as sharp as a birds!

     Book 2: Glorious Appearing (Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins). It would be absolutely amazing to be alive when Christ returns! The fellowship that these believers had with my God is just so cool!

     Book 3: DragonLight (Donita K. Paul). By far, the last book in the Dragon Keeper Series was the best! To travel with the meech and Kale would be like having a dream come true!!

     Book 4: The Lord of the Rings (J. R. R. Tolkien) I've always wanted to be part of this tale...for as long as I can remember! I especially would want to be right in the midst of the scene where the hobbits are cared for by Treebeard, the Ent...and I definitely wouldn't want to miss Frodo's journey to Sauron's domain. Haha, in fact, I think I'd have to go through the story twice: once with Frodo and once with the other hobbits (oh yeah, and Gandalf's mysterious journey from grey to white would be interesting to discover too eh?)

     Book 5: Echoes on the Edge (Bryan Davis). No matter the dangers I would definitely choose to go through all the Echoes on the Edge books :) I've read them so many times and they still seem fresh to me! I'm speechless...

     Book 6: Alice in Wonderland (Lewis Carrol). Okay, perhaps I'm stepping out on a limb here, but ever since I first saw the movie (and later read the book "Alice in Wonderland" AND "Through the Looking Glass") I've always wondered what it would be like to step into Alice's shoes.

     Book 7: Curse of the Spider King (CH and WTB). First thing first; there are four things I despise in life: 1. Tomatoes, 2. Mushrooms, 3. Stinkbugs, and 4. Spiders. I'd change my mind and go for another book, but walking on air? I can't pass it up!!

     Book 8: North! Or Be Eaten (Andrew Peterson). Undoubtedly a perfect choice! I'd go just to be able to shout out "Fangs of Dang" at the top of my lungs...just because it sounds cool :P And poor little Tink...I think I might be a bit nervous about the uh...transformation. Perhaps I could just go to offer moral support?

     Now to tag eight people. I will comment on your blogs to let you know if you are tagged. 

Isaac Permann: The Land of Natac
Star-Dreamer: The Pen and Parchment
Joraiem : The Joraiem Files
Nathan R. Petrie : Whispered Roars
Son of the King : The Christian Writers Haven
Jolayne : naturous wonders
Danielle : Toplov Tales



Phew! Finally finished!


Squeaks.

12 comments:

  1. You took all the good ones! :)

    Do you know if I can do some of the same ones? I won't, just to be safe.

    Well, I'll see if I can find eight people that have blogs... I wonder if my mom counts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! You probably read the old list...now it's fully completed. I was too shy to ask Mr. Davis or Mr. Batson :P You could always try them :)


    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know... I'm too shy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really get this, but whatever. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Isaac, pretty much all you do is pick 8 books that you've read and would like to live in for 1 wk. Then you put down a comment about why...or just anything about the book that made you choose it. Finally, you pick 8 people (you can skip this part lol) and tag them...

    If you want another example of how it's done, check out Storyteller's blog at this link: http://storytellerjourney.blogspot.com/2010/04/bunch-of-randomness.html

    Hopefully this makes some sense!! :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay i will try, if i can get this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat picks, Squeaks! I laughed at the last one. It took me a long time to decide between that one and the first book. :)

    Thanks for the link, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @storyteller

    I definitely love the Wingfeather Saga :P Perhaps the best buy I've made in a while! I can't wait for the third one to come out :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Squeaks;

    I'm still trying to find people to tag, lol.

    Oh, and Andrew Peterson is hard at work on the next book. He posted a comment on a review of his books and told me that he was starting on the next book. I was floored that he commented. :)

    Any ideas on who I could tag? I'm getting some gut to go and try out Mr. Batson, but I still need a couple more people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea, but seems a bit time consuming for me. :)Thanks for all your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, you should check my blog, See if I got this tag thing right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O great, I want to do this but I don't have time right now...maybe this afternoon I will try it out. Thanks anyway Squeaks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails