News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

April 23, 2010

Pollish Shmolish!

Polls are for some people but I don't really know if they're for me. You see, I put polls up and I never really know what to do with the information. For example, the first poll I had up (if you've been with me for that long) was on whether I should change around my theme/background. Most of you voted that I should but that the changes shouldn't be too drastic. So what did I do? I added more gadgets in hopes to pacify you but...honestly, I really began to grow close to my blog background :P It just fits with my theme. The rest of the backgrounds out there just...they weren't my style :P

Currently, my second poll, is on your favourite way to worship Jesus. With four days left to go we're standing at:

71% (5 people) voted for WRITING
42% (3 people) voted for DANCING
28% (2 people) voted for SINGING and 28% voted for PRAYING
0% (0 people) voted for GIVING, PERFORMING, and OTHER

So what exactly do I expect to do with this information? Nothing really. I guess, if you're answering my polls then you have the right to know what I'm doing with that information. Honestly, as of now, it's for my own personal interest. Like...don't you guys think that it's intriguing that 3 people voted for dancing? Of course, I was expecting writing to come out at the very top, but dancing? That's pretty sweet. Okay, to violate the rules of a silent vote, I have to say that I voted dancing.

It's so much fun to just become completely oblivious to what's going on around you and dance for God. Writing is also an awesome way of worshiping Jesus too :)

While we're on the topic of information, I also wanted to give you a hint hint that I'm going to release a special something once my blog hits 20 followers (it's currently at 18)!! I'm not going to say exactly what that special something is just yet (no, it has nothing to do with free giveaways, sorry; and how about we dub this "special something" as The Ring, just to humour Tolkien). The thing is...with 20 people following, you'll all have a chance to enter into a draw for The Ring and because there is only 20 of you, you'll each have a better chance of winning than if there were 50 followers.

Okay, enough said about polls and The Ring [I'll leave you to decide what to do about that ;) ]. I'll be marching off to check out other blogs now!


Tootles...

Squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, this sounds interesting. I can't wait to find out what the special something is.

    Kash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, but I already follow your blog... *thinks...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous, ;) I'm excited to tell you guys!

    @ Jake, Yes yes, you do follow my blog and I'm quite thankful because you have such awesome input. :P

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails