- Creamy peanut butter mixed with honey all in a bowl makes a delicious snack
- If my mom sends me 7 more emails she'll have sent me 900 emails since I first opened up my email account!
- Human conversation is rated at 60 decibels
- Children under the age of 6 months don't have depth perception but can recognize the difference between objects of varying complexity
- Deer have really long tongues
- Ice cream only tastes good when it's vanilla (note: biased opinion)
- Postage stamps taste gross (note: biased opinion again)
- The 5 second rule (or 10 second in some especially lenient locations) doesn't exist
- McDonald's is called McDogfood by individuals who dislike the restaurant
- Raisins are actually dried grapes
- The best sauce in the world is sweet chili sauce (note: biased opinion here)
- Cats really do get hairballs...just like Puss in Boots in Shrek 2
- Gravol, a sleeping pill for travelers, has a warning stating that some children may be affected in the opposite manner and get really really hyper
- Skinner, the scientist who created the Skinner box, did an experiment where he actually made pigeons become superstitious!
- Yawning is psychologically contagious
News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.
--12 March 2017 --
Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me