News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

May 12, 2010

15 Random Things To Muse On

  • Creamy peanut butter mixed with honey all in a bowl makes a delicious snack
  • If my mom sends me 7 more emails she'll have sent me 900 emails since I first opened up my email account!
  • Human conversation is rated at 60 decibels
  • Children under the age of 6 months don't have depth perception but can recognize the difference between objects of varying complexity
  • Deer have really long tongues
  • Ice cream only tastes good when it's vanilla (note: biased opinion)
  • Postage stamps taste gross (note: biased opinion again)
  • The 5 second rule (or 10 second in some especially lenient locations) doesn't exist
  • McDonald's is called McDogfood by individuals who dislike the restaurant
  • Raisins are actually dried grapes
  • The best sauce in the world is sweet chili sauce (note: biased opinion here)
  • Cats really do get hairballs...just like Puss in Boots in Shrek 2
  • Gravol, a sleeping pill for travelers, has a warning stating that some children may be affected in the opposite manner and get really really hyper
  • Skinner, the scientist who created the Skinner box, did an experiment where he actually made pigeons become superstitious!
  • Yawning is psychologically contagious

3 comments:

  1. Yawning is *so* psychologically contagious I yawned just reading that! :) And licking postage stamps or envelopes make me sick. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was the 15 second rule.... :D

    I protest that it DOES exist, though. I [note; people easily nauseated should not read next part] use it on a regular basis.

    lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you Squeaks!

    http://thestuffundermybed.blogspot.com/2010/05/ive-been-awarded.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails