News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

May 9, 2010

Awards!

Jessica from safirewriter has given me two lovely tags/awards. Thank you!! I am now passing these on to my acquaintances/friends so keep a look out for your name below :)


Stylish Blogger Award


The rules of this lovely award are to list five random things and then award five other bloggers!

- Clouds are beautiful
- My youngest cousins are adorable
- My mom rocks! (don't know if that's so random, lol! I say it to myself nearly every day)
- Blue is not as interesting as green (green is my favourite colour)
- Ring a round the rosy, pocket full of posies. Husha, husha, we all fall down (never knew that referred to the Black Plague :S )

This Stylish Blogger Award is officially going to...Jake, Shaynie, SOTK, Autumn, and Galadriel!



Aspiring Author Award

This next award is going to three of my aspiring author acquaintances! SOTK, Jake, and Isaac; God bless you all on your journey :) Send this on to any of your friends/acquaintances who are writers (doesn't have to be just three)!


Squeaks.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, two 'awards'... Thanks!

    :D

    Uh, how did I get the Stylish Blogger Award??? :) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! "Hidden Doorways", that sounds mysterious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails