News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

May 17, 2010

Ooh Bother...

As Winney the Pooh would say.."Oh bother..." That's just what I feel like saying right now. My computer is quite sick...actually, I think it's more like comatose. According to the techies at London Drugs, it has "malfunctioned". Curious? Indeed, this is the second time in less than 6 months that my computer has been in to the doctor. So for the time being, I will not be able to post regularly on my dear blog. At the moment I'm borrowing my mom's computer to write this update :P Thanks mom!

So no...I have not deserted you and I don't intend to; just keep holdin' yer horses!

God Bless!


Squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. Fussy computers are sooooo bothersome. I hope it gets well soon so you can get back to posting...I was wondering where you had gone...even though I don't always get a chance to read all of your posts I like seeing them pop up frequently on my dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. Now that is seriously bad. Sad to say, mine has been acting up too. Methinks we've got a virus that somehow managed to dodge scans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was doing that last week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails