News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

May 8, 2010

The Ring!!!

Wow! *drum roll* *lightning clap*

I was away to write exams today and when I come back "wham!" I'm hit with 20 followers! Good news for you folks...that means the countdown for The Ring draw is now upon us. Here is how it's going to work.

THE RING

The prize for the winner is as follows:

- Your latest stories will be advertised at the top of my news section (note that I might not be super fast on updates because this month is busy; this will only occur for 1 month).

- You'll get an entire page dedicated and written up about you (if you want to write it that's cool too). It will portray your blog, a bit about you, and if you want a blip from one of your stories. This will stay up for max 1 month.

- You'll be given the chance to write a maximum of two posts on my blog. I'll have authority over whether they get published or not, so keep things clean and God-centered :) The time-line for writing is 1 month from the draw date.



THE JOURNEY

Here is how you get to be entered into the draw...

  1. 1 entry for joining my blog and commenting [edit: if you're one of the 20, this doesn't count for you]
  2. 1 entry for being one of the 20 followers
  3. 1 entry for announcing this draw on your blog (please write a comment to this post letting me know if you've done this)
  4. 1 entry for having participated (before this date) on any of the writing games


So for those of you who've been with me the longest and have participated the most, you'll have the best chance of winning the draw. If you're not among the first 20 followers then you can obtain an entry to this draw by observing step 3.

Thank you all for your help and encouragement! You've made this blog become what it is and I'm thankful for your support.


Count-down

The Ring draw will occur on May 12!


Signed with Fervor,

Squeaks.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm in! Ummm... What number of follower am I? I have no idea myself. :)

    I will be posting a post on this post (lol!) on my blog shortly.

    So I have 2, possibly three, entries. :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...I edited the post because I realized that I wasn't giving everyone a fair chance. All edits are in bold print. If you can't see them then it probably means you're on the old page (or I'm still editing) :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot, I advertised on my blog for you Squeaks!

    *counts all his points*

    Wow, I am at three.
    I may have a chance to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOL! @ SOTK, you just reminded me (no offense) of the executioner on Shrek...just a random thought :P

    All edits are completed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't really advertise it because my blog is a story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Aidan, that's alright; you'll still get 1 entry :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for you Squeaks! What a fun accomplishment.

    You have been tagged on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enter me! :) I'm having a giveaway at my blog too, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails