News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

May 12, 2010

WINNER of The Ring Draw!

I entered all the names into a randomizer gadget today and I'm pleased to announce that the winner is...


Nicole White

Congratulations Nicole! Please write up a comment with your email address and I will contact you concerning your prize (note: I won't publish your comment so as to keep your mailing address private, if this is your wish).

The prize is as follows: you can write up a page about yourself, your writing, and anything that involves your blog/book/writing (kind of like an ad lol!), this page will be up with the rest of my pages (which include Home, About Me, and Awesome Blogs); you may write a maximum of two posts that will be published on my blog (must have either Christian or writing context); your blog will be given the top spot on my news page once it is up and running again!

I also want to thank all the rest of you who have followed my blog and have been an encouragement to me! I especially want to thank my most frequent commenter, Jake, as well as my family and first five followers. You guys have made blogging a fun experience for me :)

God Bless,

Squeaks.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails