News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

May 7, 2010

Writing Exercise #2

I'm not giving any examples this time, so here is your writing exercise of the moment that you can complete either online at my blog or at home on your paper. Again, the goal of writing exercises is to get your mind rolling towards ideas for your novel.



---------------------------------------------------------

Write a paragraph or two on the most intense scene you can imagine. Make sure you end off with a cliffhanger that will leave even yourself wanting more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails