News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

June 12, 2010

Call to Courage

video


A very medieval sounding piano song that I played; this soundtrack is only me playing my favourite part...twas too big to include the whole thing. Please pardon the errors...it's a little rusty (the piano also has a few issues with the pedal so the sound isn't great) :P It's called "Call to Courage" by Emily Elizabeth Black. It's from the back of "The Knights of Arrethtrae" book 1.(I didn't realize it had music until I finished it; it was definitely worth the buy!!)

Enjoy!

Squeaks.

9 comments:

  1. I love Chuck Black's books too! If you get the audiobook versions, they have the songs at the ending, along with the singing.

    And nice job playing it. I used to play piano, but we don't have one any more.

    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Squeaks, just wanted to ask if you forgot about The Bookworm Band? Because we started reading on June 1st and you haven't commented yet! :( If you can't do it that is quite alright with me. I will keep this up for a long time if I can, so you can always join at a different time. :)

    ~Autumn www.thebookwormband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool how you did that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! It's a fun piece :) I want to buy more of the books...for the music :P but where I live they're a bit on the expensive side, especially since they're so thin.

    @ Autumn, no I can't be a part of the band yet. :( I don't have the book you're currently reading and I can't acquire it. Also, I'm not allowed to do much reading or blogging (this is special time!) because I've got two more university labs left to go. Thankfully I just finished my final exam for one of my courses. I'll let you know how it goes when I get closer to finishing things.

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was pretty cool. I noticed the picture was one of those 'sample' pictures already on the drive when you get a computer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like The Kingdom series, even if the plotline is meant for younger kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet. You're good, man!

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Jake, yes, I found that in order to post WMA files on blogger you have to convert to movie format. So I just recorded my music live and then I made it into a little "video" using the Windows Video maker thingy. It wasn't that much work...and now I know how to do sound clips!!

    @ Dakota, nah, I'm really not great. I'm only at a gr. 8 level...and I don't even know if I deserve that :P I don't practice much.

    @ Galadriel, yes it is definitely meant for younger kids but the stories are pretty good...I only have the first book. I've been looking at the music XD in the other books to see which one looks worth the buy.

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great! I hope it goes well Squeaks! That is quite fine that you cannot join the bookclub officially just yet. Guinevere can't join just yet either, but my sister (Tana) and Shaynie are reading along with me. We might take a break from reading in July, because you know how everyone is always busy in the summer doing lots of stuff. So we will probably read the next book in August. But not starting at the beginning of the month because I will be on a trip to Texas on the first week of the month. Thank you for letting me know. :)

    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails