News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

June 26, 2010

Eternal Sigh

Such a romantic sounding title...I suppose I could sigh for eternity right now; I'm finished all my away-from-home work and I'm back with my family :) This post is just going to be a shorty because I really don't feel like writing much now. My creative reserves are practically empty and I think I need a bit to restore them :) In the mean time, remember that I'm back on the blogosphere and that I'm probably reading your posts in my spare time!

God Bless you all!


Signed with fervour,

Squeaks

3 comments:

  1. I wish you luck on your journey to creative restoration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you liked The Heartsmith on Stardreamer's blog. Well...I wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you on my blog! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails