News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

June 3, 2010

Kingdom of Far Far Away

Status Update:


   I've been away for a while and won't be back blogging until July. I'm currently taking lab courses with my university and I don't have time to write up blog reports (those of you in university probably know what I mean, lol). Anyways, I thought I'd let you folks know why things over at my doorway have been so quiet lately. Therefore, have a lovely month of June!! I'll be back to my "regular" schedule come July.

God Bless!!!!!

Squeaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails