News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

June 10, 2010

My Spelling Checquer

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.



--

The good ol' anonymous poem (at least I think it is anonymous). Enjoy! 


Squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I had to read it aloud in order to understand it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *rolls on floor laughing* I [i]LOVE[/i] it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! The mantra of the bad spellers. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails