News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

July 25, 2010

A Blogger of Interest: Dakota Lynch

For those of you who love to browse the bloggosphere for interesting blogs (as I do) I decided to share my latest "findings" with you. Most of you might know Dakota Lynch from his amazing blog A Look at Life From a Deerstand. If you haven't already checked it out I encourage you to do so. Dakota offers great advice on the Christian faith and walk. Not only does he draw stories from the Bible, but he shares about his own life, which always makes the atmosphere personable and comfy. I want to encourage my followers to support Dakota's endeavors by pointing people to his blog.




It was a bit of a surprise for me, but just recently I found out that Dakota also has two other blogs (one of which he shares with two of his cousins). The first is a photography blog called Dakota's Nature Photos and the second is Sharpening the Sword. Both blogs are quite new; Sharpening the Sword will be updated only once a week.

Therefore, if you like learning about God, His Word, photography, and life in general, I suggest checking out what Dakota has to offer.



[More blog findings to come!]

Squeaks.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a ton, Squeaks. I'm glad you've been encouraged by my blog, and I hope you will continue to be. I appreciate the publicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *whew*! Thanks! I was considering taking it off my blog because my mom pointed out that you didn't give me permission to publicize your stuff. (Oops!) I'll remember to ask next time XD

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails