News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

July 14, 2010

Broken Computer Screen!! :( :( :(

This is the very last post I write on this blog from my dearly beloved computer. Even now it is in its death grip and I don't know whether this post will survive or not. The screen broke (I cannot disclose how at the moment) but I've got about 1/4 the screen space to see the computer, the rest is smashed and ruined. So, my dearly beloved computer, I bid thee farewell. May you rest in peace.

Squeaks.

[Note: this post was written yesterday in the evening, apparently the posting was unsucessful, as my computer now lies dead. Thankfully it's pain is over, but I shall mourn my dear little one...it served me well]

5 comments:

  1. Awww, that's sad. At least you'll get a new computer, though! (Hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... oh no!!! when the computers that my family has have died, I'm actually rather glad... but my sympathies, friend...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! Will you find some other way to post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I know :( :( :( But thankfully I don't have to pay for it. The worst thing is that this computer was in the prime of its life...but it costs more to repair the screen than to get a new one so I'm getting a new one :) I'm excited but sad at the same time. Especially now since where I live we have to pay HST (they incorporated it on Canada Day). So the computer will cost lots more than what it normally does. Way to go government :P Ah well...I should give the guys a break; they need to make this country run somehow lol

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jake, yes, I'm going to be getting a new computer in the next few days (since I need it to do all my research and work) but in the mean time I'm using my family's main base computer (an ugly Mac) to work with. So I'll be able to post from here but I'll be gone for an extended weekend so I don't think it will really matter lol!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails