News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

July 25, 2010

A Little Something to Ponder

Here are two Bible verses for you to think on. Enjoy!!

Psalm 27:4-5
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

Psalm 41:9-13
Even my close friend, whom I trusted,
he who shared my bread,
has lifted up his heel against me.
But you, O LORD, have mercy on me;
raise me up, that I may repay them.
I know that you are pleased with me,
for my enemy does not triumph over me.
In my integrity you uphold me
and set me in your presence forever.
Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.




Squeaks.

5 comments:

  1. Psalm 41, I believe, is mentioned somewhere in John to refer to Jesus' betrayal. :) Just a tidbit that I found interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool...I kind of thought it was pointing to that scene but I didn't research it. I wonder if David was speaking prophetically or if something similar happened in his own life.

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all David's psalms are prophetic, but it does bring the betrayal to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I created a blog button for my blog! Check it out: http://noahsreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails