News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

July 10, 2010

The Interrogation Tag Game

Here are a couple questions, some of which might just sound totally insane, to help pass time or amuse you. If you like, you can even post your answers on your blog and tag people with it :P If we're going to start a tag game, then I think I have to give this thing a proper name. How about...The Interrogation Game. Sounds grand to me :P (especially since I loooove interrogations!)

The Interrogation Tag Game

  1. What colour is your floor?
    Brown; it's a wood floor.
  2. Look up. What's the first thing you see?
    A flower pot with a red breasted humming bird and colourful flowers (all fake of course).
  3. What is your favourite subject?
    English!
  4. Where would you like to live?
    Pluto; I've always felt bad for the poor revolving rock ever since it got ousted of its position as a planet. :(
  5. What is the wackiest hairdo you've ever given a character?
    Hmm...I'd have to say it was Mrs. Crabtree's updo. It was so tight and knotted I would conclude, without a doubt, that any human who wore that do would die from the pressure the knot put on their brain. *shiver*
  6. Can you remember the last thing your sibling told you?
    Uhh...frightfully I can't. I think it had something to do with treason and the parental unit of punishment. Aside from that I don't remember.
  7. Describe the closest plant (or living green thing) to you.
    A bouquet of dead red and yellow roses mixed with some mummified baby's breath (that's a plant, in case you didn't know).

Now...you have to complete the chore adding the general idea of all those statements together to make some coherent conclusion (have fun!)

Standing on a brown, wooden floor, I observed a beautiful flower pot with a red breasted humming bird and colourful flowers. Unfortunately, I found them to be fake; upon such a disappointment I began to wish for my home on Pluto where everything was alive with brilliant colours. Unfortunately, I had been removed from Pluto, although I can't quite remember why (I think my terrifyingly tight up-do might have something to do with this sudden onset of amnesia, or maybe my English wasn't good enough). The last thing I remember was my brother mumbling about treason and the parental unit of punishment. All I can do now is calm my jangled nerves by staring at a bouquet of dead red and yellow roses mixed with some mummified baby's breath.


There! All done! Now folks, I know this is a tag in birth, but please bear with me. I'd like to pass it on to some of my readers ;) I'm tagging two people to the Interrogation Tag Game!


Silver Angel
&
Guinevere


All the Best and God Bless!

Squeaks.

5 comments:

  1. I'm dreadfully sorry! I stated in my post that some of my questions were terribly insane...but none can actually be classified (according to Squeaks Standards of Insanity [SSI]) as being insane. Hope you weren't disappointed!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Squeaks! This is so hilarious! I'll keep it alive by passing it to as many people as I can think of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Squeaks, no problem here. :D

    1. What colour is your floor?

    Well, it's technically not MY floor, but it's cream carpet.

    2. Look up. What's the first thing you see?

    An old ceiling fan

    3. What is your favourite subject?

    Language Arts, by far. :D

    4. Where would you like to live?

    Oooh, hard choice. I'd have to say Muscatine, Iowa, on a small farm with lots of fields. Ahhhh...

    5. What is the wackiest hairdo you've ever given a character?

    Uh, probably Shad Haas in the Dark King--he had wild, sandy blonde hair. I loved it! :D

    6. Can you remember the last thing your sibling told you?

    You don't want to know.

    7. Describe the closest plant (or living green thing) to you.

    A big 'ol maple tree, outside. They're my favorites. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Your blog looks different! :) The blue surprised me there for a moment... I love the hummingbird. :)
    And those are really fun questions! I'll have to do this tag soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you folks like it!

    @ Katherine, yes it does look different eh? I felt quite hot yesterday since it was around 35 degrees C and I was thinking about water and its blue-coolness. When I got on my blog to do a post, I realized it was green and that green just didn't fit my mood (green feels a bit warm). :P The hummingbirds are not exactly what I wanted...but I guess it'll do for now.

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails