News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

July 13, 2010

Really Quick Note

Folks...folks...folks *mutters under breath* I'm quite disappointed. I put up a poll a couple days ago and I'm at a 3 way stand! :S Three people have voted three different ways and the poll is closing in just 4 days! [Poll is located on right hand side] If I may be so forward, I would really really really like it if all my followers voted on the poll so I know what to do about my background for Hidden Doorways. Currently I'm stuck wondering whether I should change the background or keep it...I want to know what you guys think because I'm a bit wishy-washy when it comes to things like decorating. So if you read this and feel compelled, please please vote on my poll so I can make a final decision about what to do!! 

Signed in Great Fervor,

Squeaks.

4 comments:

  1. I voted already... :D

    Perhaps you could move it farther up the sidebar on either side and so have more people see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jake, I've moved it up the sidebar!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to have moved the sidebar up, I didn't realize it was there. I have now voted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just voted... I like it, blue is one of my favorite colors :D but i don't think it really goes with the theme "hidden doorways"... maybe something old-looking? or brown?

    I dunno: I love what it looks like, I just don't know how it coordinates with the theme of your title.....

    but hay, it IS your blog: do what you want! You don't have to listen to me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails