News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

July 30, 2010

Silversong's Journal: July 28, 2010

A letter to Sabien...




Sabien,

Times are hard at Woodnaught Castle. I find myself, sometimes, wondering what to do. I no longer have a swords teacher and, although I regret to say, my training has taken a serene dive. In fact, I feel terribly rusty.
My hopes are that, someday, I will become as trained a swordsman as you are. Of course, those are high hopes...I actually would prefer to lead a battalion or two. Not that there will be any wars, but for training. Again, my hopes are high.
I intend to travel in to the Village of the Misted Ones today, but I have an odd feeling that my Lady shall wish to postpone this trip. 
I should very much like to write more, my dear friend, but a short letter will have to do for now. Perhaps I shall see you at Braknebville afore too long.
Yours Truly,
Silversong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails