News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

July 10, 2010

Squeaks is...

...happy that winter is coming soon.
...excited for my cousin's wedding.
...tired from all this heat.
...stoked about wearing sandals and shorts.
...annoyed with my piano.
...sad that the cool weather is gone.
...miffed that the internet is working slowly.
...disturbed about how bored I am with my writing.
...confused with calculus.
...giddy from using white-out on my biology paper.
...sick from chemistry experiments that stank up the whole kitchen.
...charmed---for no reason at all.
...tired from the heat and the work.
...content with life.


Sincerely yours,

Squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I am...

    ...happy that winter is coming soon.
    ...tired from all this heat.
    ...sad that the cool weather is gone.
    ...miffed that the internet is working slowly.
    ...disturbed about how bored I am with my writing.
    ...charmed---for no reason at all.
    ...tired from the heat and the work.
    ...content with life.

    Not to mention tired from getting up at 5:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winter! :)

    But summer's cool (no pun intended!) since there isn't any school--at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! It's been ages since I've been on your blog Jake! I just took a look and it's great! Thanks for the comments you guys :) It's gonna take a while for me to get back in business here :P I've been gone for sooo long.


    [I still say winter is the best :P and summer is neither hot nor cool...it's just hot.]

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails