News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

July 24, 2010

A Tag from Queen Lucy: Part 2

So apparently I missed the first part of the tag from Queen Lucy (see the second post below this one). Therefore, I've returned with my answers to another batch of odd questions :) Again, anyone who feels up to doing this tag is welcome to take it!



When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Just a few seconds ago *wink wink* my mom is a beautiful mom :P

Where's your phone right now?
I don’t have a phone but my parents do…and it’s on the phone charger where it’s supposed to be :P

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Given that this is the weekend my only plans are to go to church and bible study

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Sure thing…happens to everyone (hint hint: government)

Last movie/DVD watched?
F-Troop; description: amazingly hilarious!

Does anything hurt on your body?
Just my brain.

How are you?
What do you mean how am I? I’m me…God made me the way I am so I can’t exactly explain “how” I am…it’s just one of those things you know (note: in order to fully understand this you kinda have to twist the meaning of the question around from how are you to “how” are you…if you get what I mean)

Are you excited for next year?
No…I’m learning to love each second as it comes. There isn’t any use looking forward to the future when you have to live with the present.

Is your room clean?
Of course!

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two…

What are you doing?
Uhh…that’s so easy to answer; I’m staring at my screen writing an answer to this question.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Actually no, I’m quite happy with my companions at the moment (family is always the best!)

What are you planning on doing after this?
Probably write some more for my latest book project.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes! I love reading!

Who did you push last?
O.o My sibling(s) of course! (who wouldn’t? XD)

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Hmm…good question, well, I’d have to say I don’t remember. Kinda lame eh? Oh well.

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yep. I have a TFK t-shirt and a Starfield one.

What does your hair look like right now?
What if I don’t have any hair? XD mine’ is messy enough as it is lol (glad I’m not bald lol!)

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yep.

Did you get hurt today?
Nope.

When was the last time you felt upset?
Two nights ago.

What are you looking forward to?
Nothing.

Do you currently want something?
Maybe another book??

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
My dad.

Where are you?
In my school room in my family’s house.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
Of course, I love walking in the rain!

Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yes yes yes! The stars are so beautiful I can’t get my fill of gazing at them!

Do you think you are a nice person?
Why shouldn’t I? I have to live with myself therefore all my standards must be set so I can deal with myself…thus I must think of me as being nice otherwise I wouldn’t be able to live.

Do you like swimming?
Yep! Swimming is like flying (which is something I’ve always wanted to do)

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Yes; it’s kind of nerve racking though…especially if you think of sharks and the never-ending bottom of the ocean.

Do you go to school?
Yeah…I do; I’m homeschooled. Going to school consists walking a hallway, a set of stairs, and across the living room. It’s quite easy actually.

Do you want to go to college?
Sorry, this answer is a secret.

What do you want to be?
Well, I have many ideas, some include: pastor, worship leader, news reporter, biologist, writer, cop specialized in the K9 division, and a bunch of other odd things.

Do you want kids?
Perhaps. But definitely not for a long while!

Do you like going to the beach?
Yes! Beaches are awesome!

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
My mom and my sibling(s)

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Many.

Who do you hate right now?
Nobody. Err…I mean, I don’t hate anyone. Oh dear, this isn’t working…I don’t hate. (now go back and read that pretending “nobody” and “anyone” are people, lol, this is funny!)

Who is the last person you yelled at?
My sibling(s).

Who was the last to cook you food?
Someone at a restaurant.

Are you in a complicated relationship?
With myself, yes.

What did you do 2 nights ago?
I have short term memory, I can’t remember that far back!

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My dad.

Does a hug make you feel better?
Depends.

How long ago did you hug someone?
A couple of hours ago.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Church!!

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
No. The only people I kiss are my family members. *shivers with disgust*

Do you have unlimited texting?
Nope; no phone = no unlimited texting.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I’m afraid the answer to this question is secret as well!

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Probably upper ear cartilage piercing.

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Yes. My parents care for me.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
Again, the answer is secret.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
Huh?? What kind of quiz is this, exactly??

6 comments:

  1. What TFK t-shirt do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love your answers Squeaks. I would have pretty much the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the questions seem have the requirement of having to 'like' someone in order to answer them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Eldra, I've got a camo one with pink lettering (tie very very rad)!!

    @Jake; I know...that's why I answered the way I did because the only "special" person in my life is Jesus and my family :)

    Squeaks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! My sister has the black one with the gold "Welcome To The Masquerade" symbol on it and we both want the black hoodie with all the TFK symbols on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Eldra, nice! I personally just like the t-shirt I got. I really don't like TFK as a band XD

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails