News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

July 23, 2010

A Tag from Queen Lucy

I was tagged by Queen Lucy! Although this tag was very weird I did it anyways. Enjoy! :)


Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
With my family and Jesus :)

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Absolutely not… as Queen Lucy said, no phone = no text messages :P

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes, I’m excited to see my aunt and uncle!

Do you think two people can last forever?
Of course…just look at Adam and Eve! They were together for over 700 years!

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Sometime in the winter.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, I’d love to live in Scotland or Ireland.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
Sorry…no such thing as dating in my life :P Never has and never will be…

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes…my dad always sings these hilarious made-up tunes to me.

When was the last time you bit someone?
*blink blink* huh?

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Nope. Love and trust go hand-in-hand.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Only Jesus. Everyone else starts to bug me with queer antiques over time.

Last person to make you smile?
Probably me; I do that lots XD

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
uhh…how about I ask you this, who designed this quiz in the first place??? Hope it wasn't a guy XD

How was last night?
Access denied, access denied (apparently your code is wrong I can’t help you)

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
Probably I’m thinking (which I do lots of), reading, or listening.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Sure, why not? Anyone who digs deep enough will hit bedrock!

Do you have trust issues?
I suppose anyone would mistrusts their sibling(s) :P Especially when they prove to be pranksters!

Was this a good weekend?
…this is the middle of the week. But the weekend was good :)

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Of course!!



Now anyone who has the courage to complete this tag may freely take it :) By the way, thanks Lucy!


Squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your answers! But Squeaks, you didn't do the first part of the tag! Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to. :)

    Queen Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I didn't know there was more too it :P I'll work on it :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that was hilarious. XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails