News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

August 10, 2010

Back: Not Really

I've been terribly busy the last few days attending concerts and birthdays and fun things. Tomorrow I'm off to do some mountain climbing and rope stuff. It's going to be so much fun! I would like to write more but currently the most I can get out of myself is the paper work I'm filling in for biology and calculus. Yes, you guys matter to me, but work and family do come first :P So as you enjoy the last few weeks of summer you might be mildly surprised to see a post from Squeaks pop up on your dashboard. Other than a few dribbles of news here and there you probably won't get much!

I am glad to say that I have finished reading Perelandra and am part way through That Hideous Strength. I loved the ending to the second book and am greatly enjoying the third!

I really like this new font I found for my blog (do you like it too?) I found it on another blog and thought it was smooth so I figured I'd use it on mine too! It's easier on my eyes...if you've got any comments lemme know!

The weather has finally cleared up from being overcast and rainy. It's as though nature caught a cold and was wheezing on me; thankfully the shadows are moving out and the sun is supposed to shine warmly tomorrow! I'll be glad to see creation in the light again (darkness always has ill effects on my mood).

I had pulled pork for dinner (it was done the "quick way" but nevertheless it was awesome). You missed out :P Yummy yummy yum yum!

Well, that's about it for now. I've got lots on my mind but I feel like some action. Perhaps I'll go out and run around a bit. Enjoy the week folks!

Sincerely Yours,

Squeaks.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry, I didn't miss out! My family doesn't eat pork!

    And I really like the font. It looks familiar. What's the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the font is called Century Gothic.

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the font Squeaks and you missed out on roast beef! That is what we had lol. My first time making a roast...not as hard as I thought it would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new font, Squeaks. I use a similar font in my e-mails and such, called News Gothic MT. It's similar to yours, and I'm quite fond of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jessica, yum! Reminds me of the time I made my first peanut butter cookies by myself...talk about salt overload XD I think if I ate them today I'd be on the high risk list for hypertension XD

    @ Dakota, It's very nice; too bad Gmail only gives you a limited number of fonts to use, otherwise I'd use this one.

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I experiment, for some weird reason, on fonts in my novel. Each novel has a seperate font, and somehow helps me with my characters--when I think of that certain font, I think of characters and tend to write slightly differently with each font. :) Just thought I'd share. For no reason whatsoever. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails