News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

August 17, 2010

Constantinople!

Fall of Constantinople: Represents the chaos in my head as I try and write something useful.
MWAHAHA! Random blurp. Sorry, nothing useful in this post guys :) I'm afraid I just had to put the most nonsensical words on the screen for the sake of seeing something new on this blog without actually working to write up something with sense. XD


Cheerio!

Squeaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails