News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

August 28, 2010

Happy Happy Happy!

  • I have finished Venom and Song!! (V&S)
  • I also have another book to read :)

The ultimate post of a happy person is a short post that portrays that happiness with gusto. :) 


YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

 I have read V&S...I have read V&S...I can't believe that I read it because I waited so long for it but now I've actually read it...it's kind of hard to contain this excitement. I hope this is contagious...you have no clue how elated I am :) :) :) 



Signed With So Much Fervor My Pen Broke, 

SQUEAKS!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your pen broke. I'm in the middle of reading V&S myself. I'm having a hard time picking it back up, though. Was it good? NO SPOILSERS, PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it good? Was it marvelous? Was it crunchy?

    And what's this 'other book'?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eldra, yes it was grand...the end is a bit shocking but I felt pulled through the whole book...it was, I believe, put together quite well, especially since there are 7 main characters :S

    {btw, my pen didn't literally break lol}

    @Jake, Yes, it was good, marvelous...very crunchy; this other book...well, you'll see, I'm doing a post on it :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails