News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

August 26, 2010

My Apologies

If you are missing a follower then I might be a possible culprit and thus offer my apologies. You see, I have followed so many sites that I can't keep track of them all and my most dear "friends" online here are getting bumped aside as I try and keep up with everything. I believe I was at 100+ sites that I followed, so after much scrutiny, humming, and hawing, I managed to bring that number down to 48. I know I'll miss many of the sites and writers dearly and may add them back after a while, but for the current time I simply cannot process all the babble coming into my dashboard. If I no longer follow your site then please accept my apologies; I might be back later :)

Yours Truly,

Squeaks.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I only follow a dozen blogs, though I often wish I had more encouraging posts to read. Any good suggestions?

    By the way, I'm honored that you chose to keep me around for at least a little bit longer on your dashboard. haha.


    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, unfortunately I must admit that your blog is the only one I follow that is dedicated to devotionals and that type of Christian content. The rest are writers blogs. If you're interested I could always recommend a few but I'm not sure if you're into writing all that much. :P

    And yes, I don't think I'll be removing you from my dashboard any time soon, particularly because yours is my main devotional site I go to XD

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to have been kept checked, Squeaks. :D

    I follow around... Uh, let me check...yep, 26. It's manageable for me--most of them blog less than once a day and more than once a week, so I don't have an overwhelming amount of posts to read after I come back to the 'Net after two weeks. :) If I ever have to cut, there'd be no way I'd cut your blog, however. This was one of the first blogs I followed...ever. :D And still one of the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Same here, Jake. Yours was one of the very first blogs I followed too; and by far is one of my favorites (actually, both your blogs are great) :P I won't ever be scratching those two from my list :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails