News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

August 19, 2010

Swagbucks

Ever wanted to earn money on the internet that you can spend on the internet? Ever wanted to get an Amazon gift card or iTunes gift card without going to the mall or entering your visa number on the net? Swagbucks is now the better way to go! :P

So maybe my advertising skills aren't pro, but I must admit that Swagbucks deserves the promo. My sibling(s) stumbled onto this site a couple days ago and it seemed too good to be true. Yet, upon further research I found Swagbucks to be 100% legal. Not only that, but when I'm researching for a school report, I can now be earning money. The site randomly picks individuals to earn "swagbucks". You can also hunt across the net for "swag codes" (which give you raises) or you can take surveys and answer various poll questions. The result? You'll earn online money towards buying books, supplies, and gift cards.

I'm pretty excited about earning towards music, books, or technological gadgets and I figured that you guys would enjoy the information too. I know some of you already use Swagbucks, but for those of you who don't, I encourage you to check it out, especially if you surf the internet lots and buy online often :)

Squeaks.

Search & Win

3 comments:

  1. So basically, one earns a sort of credit which purchases real merchandise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep; I say it's a good investment if you're on the net lots XD As of current I've got like 141 swagbucks and I've only used the thing for 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... I'll have to check this out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails