News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

August 22, 2010

Welcome Koji

Welcome Koji! You're our new friend and we hope you like it at our home. I know you're a dog, but you're special because you're Shinzou's cousin...an Akita. We're happy to be able to take care of you. We're also sorry that you couldn't continue to live at your master's home; I understand you were having a hard time and got a bit snappy. That's ok; hopefully you'll find it peaceful here and settle down. Perhaps you can even go back to your master in a year or two, but in the mean time, just think of your stay here as a doggy spa. We love you and Jesus loves you to! <3 

Squeaks and the Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails