News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

September 10, 2010

Beauty

The beauty of photoshopping :-)

©SQ Photography & Son of the King Photography (Picture provided by SOTK; edits by Squeaks



©SQ Photography & Son of the King Photography (Picture provided by SOTK; edits by Squeaks)





©SQ Photography

Signed with a Flourish...

Squeaks.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! They look rather like my sister's pictures--and that is a huge complement coming from me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! The title totally fits the photos 'cause they are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics, Squeaks. What editor did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jake, Thanks! My brother took most of the photos.

    @Shelly; thanks too!

    @Dakota: I use Picasa and they recently joined with Picnik so I'm using the Picnik editor to do my photos. It's very versatile and has lots of choices (it's also easy to use, which is a good thing for me lol)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails