News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

September 8, 2010

Dakota's Giveaway :)


Dakota (whom I've posted about before) is having his very first giveaway! As a fellow blogger I feel obligated to share this contest with you (of course, there are other reasons, as you'll see in the contest rules). If you've already joined Dakota's wonderful blog A Look at Life from a Deerstand, I'm sure you're already acquainted with his wholesome, Christian based devotionals. Here is a chance for you to join Dakota's other blog, Dakota's Nature Photos. If you enter into his contest, you'll get a chance at winning a copy of one of his unique pictures (your choice).The rules are very simple...Here's what Dakota has said:


  1. First of all, follow me! Then, help spread the word about Dakota's Nature Photos send me a screenshot). Please use my above logo if possible. THIS COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. by posting about this blog and contest on your own personal website/blog. If you do not have one of these, you can post it on your facebook page instead (please
  2. Using the code found on my sidebar, embed my button on your blog. THIS COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY.
  3. Finally, if you complete Step 1, be sure to tell your readers to follow me and to let me know that you referred them by commenting on this post. FOR EACH NEW FOLLOWER THAT IS REFERRED BY YOU, YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE ENTRY.
After completing steps 1 and/or 2, be sure to comment and let me know you entered. Also, please include a link to the page where you posted/embedded. As for step #3, I will enter your name when I recieve a comment by the person you referred.


So folks, for those of you who know Dakota, I highly suggest you head over to his photography blog :) If you don't know Dakota, then make sure you check out both of his blogs: Dakota's Nature Photos and A Look at Life from a Deerstand. I personally am a big fan of the second blog (his devotional one); it portrays great Christian values and gives you plenty to think about.

Make sure you enter into this contest soon, because people who enter after you (if they were led there because of your advertising) will enable you to get extra points. :) So if you do check out Dakota's photo blog, make sure you drop my name (Squeaks)!

Yours with a Cramping Hand (because I studied all day),

Squeaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails