News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

September 10, 2010

The Darn Copyright Issue

For those of you who have frequently been reading this blog, you will know about my previously very "strict" copyright issues. I've had a chance to think them out a bit and, with the input of the parental unit, have decided to change them. You can now view my new copyright rules on the Copyright tab :)

Cheerio,

Squeaks.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails