News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

September 3, 2010

Eafwe & the Outer Worlds



Straight lines indicate direct transfer from Eafwe to an outer world. Squiggly lines indicate indirect transfer from outer world to outer world. White spaces between lines indicate "jigging planes" (so far undiscovered by residents of Eafwe). Please do not copy as this is original work (no matter how silly it might look it's a beginning and every beginning leads to something better). :)

Squeaks.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails