News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

September 11, 2010

May We Never Forget: 9/11

Today, 9 years ago, terrorists assaulted our neighbours and devastated hundreds of families. With over 3000 dead, and many more wounded spirits, this is a time to remember the brave, the lost, and the broken.






Remember: The brave souls who ventured to Ground Zero to peal through the wreckage and search for the dead and dying.




Remember the carnage, wreckage, and forlorn place Ground Zero became...and what the US government wants it to become now.






Remember the horror and how the nation pulled through.


But most of all...






...Remember how to forgive.

Because...



...Jesus...



...Forgave...



...us.


We Will Always Remember...
...We Will Always Forgive...
...We Will Always Stand By Your Side
As Brothers & Sisters in Christ


Squeaks.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Squeaks. That was inspirational. Thanks for posting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post, Squeaks! Very good job, and I couldn't agree more.:)

    I love your blog! The design is gorgeous, especially that castle in the background. Love it! :D

    Caroline
    caroline-awriterslifeforme.blogspot.com
    (please forgive me if I'm not supposed to advertise.XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jake, Thanks :) Your posts are very inspirational too...especially the rabbit ones XD (Did I mention that I saw a rabbit-gone-to-heaven today? Very very sad...)

    @Caroline, Thank-you for visiting! I'm glad you liked the post; and don't worry about putting your blog in a comment :) I love visiting new people's blogs and I'm sure my followers enjoy finding new things too!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Squeaks. I don't know if you've ever heard it, but "Where we You?" by Alan Jackson is a great song about 9/11. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dakota! I've never heard of that song before; I will have to check it out :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails