News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

September 12, 2010

NEW BLOG!!

I'm terribly excited to announce the birth of my new blog!


I'm so excited! This blog is not a writing blog; it's a bit more personal (just a bit) and is based on random/everyday things. I might not post on it as much as I post on Hidden Doorways (don't worry, I won't leave you folks hanging here!) but at least it will give me the ability to separate my writing material from my random material. Thus, if you want to come for the writing, you come to Hidden Doorways, if you want to go for some adventure, check out The Minstrel :-) 

Cheerio!!

Signed with so much excitement I used two pens and made a really cool ink mark, 

Squeaks.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw that baby, I just went "Whoa!!" lol. :D

    *follows blog*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! *rolls on floor laughing*

    Glad I got a funny response from that XD XD I was wondering what people would think XD XD *laughs and laughs and laughs for a long long time*

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails