News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

September 8, 2010

Queen & King

Some pictures of Koji and Shinzou (Koji is the brown Akita and Shinzou is the gray one) and a couple random pictures too.  Copyright terms are expressed at the bottom of the page :)

Koji; Her Royal Highness!






"Fresh water! *sigh* Just perfect to wash down the cow pies."





A Hunting We Shall Go! (Shinzou)

"I smell squirrel! No, wait! That's birdy in a bottle! Fresh Meat Chums!"


Queen Koji

I hope you like those pictures :) That last one has been photoshopped a bit :P

Shinzou! The perfect pup

Just look at those cute eyes! (Kinda blurry oops!)

The Three Amigos

The clouds (a 2009 picture)


So folks, that's all for pictures for now! I kindly ask that you do not copy any of these pictures at all; please leave them on this page :) If you do wish to use them I'm certain we can figure something out, just send me an email at: hiddendoorways[at]gmail[dot]com

I also must give a warning to you folks (even though I trust you guys); if I do find that people have been copying and distributing my material on the web without my permission I will have to disable right-clicking. This feature is especially bothersome and annoying for many users, so I ask that you please respect my work! Thanks guys!

God Bless!

Squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. Cool pictures, Squeaks! One of my younger sisters is a picture-grabber--er, grapher--or wants to be one, at least. She has some pretty awesome pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Squeaks, just wanted to remind you that The Bookworm Band has begun reading! Hope you didn't forget. <3

    ~Autumn
    www.thebookwormband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails