News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

September 16, 2010

Tagged by Eldra

Guess what....I got tagged! It's been ages since I've been tagged :P Not that I don't mind not being tagged, but it is nice to have someone send you something that is interesting :P In this case, Eldra, author of A Day On Daremo has tagged me with a Top 5 Tag :) Here goes...


Top 5 Favourite Songs:

1. Surrender - Downhere
2. How Many Kings - Downhere
3. My Last Amen - Downhere
4. Live for You - Downhere
5. Here I Am - Downhere

(and no, I don't just listen to Downhere XD the reason only their songs are up there is because they are my absolute FAVOURITE band)

Top 5 Favourite Colours:

1. Forest Green
2. Deep Blue (or cerulean)
3. Charcoal
4. Cream
5. Ebony


Top 5 Favourite Animals:

1. Horses <3 <3 <3
2. Cats!
3. Dogs <3
4. Killer Whales
5. Monkeys :P


Top 5 Favourite Horse Breeds:

1. Peruvian Paso
2. Mustangs
3. Thoroughbreds
4. Canadian Warmblood
5. Paints


Top 5 Favourite Books: (how can you do this to me!!!)

1. Gideon's Dawn - Michael Warden
2. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - C.S. Lewis
3. Sinner - Ted Dekker
4. Sir Bentley and Holbrook Court - Chuck Black
5. Isle of Fire - Wayne Thomas Batson

(those aren't my 5 absolute faves; they're just the ones I could pull of the top of my head, sorry!)


Now to tag someone...I choose *eeni meeni mieni mo....* *closes eyes and spins in circle and points at...*

Katherine Sophia! Author of the amazing blog: Seek Him First
&
Liz! from the fantastic blog: Awake



God Bless! & Goodnight,


Squeaks.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, funny now much stuff we had the same. Ted Dekker, Wayne Thomas Batson, thoroughbreds. And I was going to throw Canadian Warmboods onto the list too, but it didn't quite make it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails