News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

October 17, 2010

THE HEAVENS DECLARE THE GLORY OF GOD!

*tralalalala* *lalalalala* *Hmmmmmmhmmmhmm* Sing! To the North and the South! *tralalalala* Hosanna in the highest! *lalalala*

*coughs and leaves for church*

Signed in A minor,

Squeaks.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite church song is the one of 'like a rose trampled on the ground, you took the fall, and thought of me, above all.'

    It's just such a beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails