News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

October 25, 2010

Oopsie Daisy!

I'm so very sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I hope to write SOMETHING worthwhile for your eyes within the next few days :P I just have been SOOO busy. I'm finishing application bla bla for 2nd year university and I'm studying for a calculus exam. I'm hectically trying to write devotionals and its proving hard. I'm also annoyed with my writing and feel like ripping all my work to shreds (thankfully it's on the computer, so I can't rip it up, but the temptation to throw it in the trash bin and delete it forever is very strong).

So pardon my absence. I'm quite a grumpy moose right now :P And with all the posts from SA, Millard, and Whisper about the tribe party just top off this wonderful mud cake with fly icing XD (not that the posts are bad, they're really good...it just makes me feel sorry for myself lolz).

Anyhoo, if you're on reading this, then congrats for getting through that jam packed nothingness of verbal explosion. :P

Signed with weariness,

Squeaks.

8 comments:

  1. I wishe very mucho that I could have been to the tribe party...O.o Ack...

    *leaves, lost in memory and sadness*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The video and pictures, the tales from whisper, Millard, Star-Dreamer, and SA were just too good to be true XD But we must move on. I dare say...us elves who are hidden behind the smoke screen of the web are far more "something (don't know word to use here)" than those who chose to reveal their identities XD

    Signed with a sword,

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get all your Character pictures from? I wish I could do that for my girls, and guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashely; I got my character pictures off of Google Images. They're owned and taken by other people (which I acknowledge), but I thought I'd put them up because they really do capture a tiny part of who my characters really are :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Squeaks! I am in the same boat you are the only think keeping my blog afloat are a few preplanned posts. Hope everything is going well for you.
    In the whirlwind
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jessica! As of now, I have no preplanned posts and my mind is somewhere in numberland (calculus *sigh*). Maybe we should create a "Bloggers-With-Brain-Freeze" association.

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you said 'grumpy moose', I got a wonderful image of a cute lil moosie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Bloggers-With-Brain-Freeze" I like it. The only thing is what would they post about?
    Hope everything is going well in Numberland.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails