News

News: Since April of last year I have managed to accomplish several monumental things in my studies, but I update you now to tell you that three nights ago I had the best sleep since I last visited my aunt's house (years ago) and probably will never have another good sleep like it for years to come *nods sagely*.

--12 March 2017 --

Quote: I really dislike how glasses slide down your nose impetuously when you're glaring down at your unfinished work. -Me

The Fellowship

October 16, 2010

Thinking of What to Do + Quotes

What would you folks like me to write about? I'm giving you the special, once-in-a-very-long-time, option of suggesting what you would like me to write on :) The only thing I will no longer be writing on is details involving my book (it's getting too far into the plot for me to start telling you stuff...if you want to read more you'll have to wait until I publish it).

So go ahead and post a comment with your suggestions. I'll choose one or two and write on them :)


Now for some quote time. Have you ever read something and felt yourself thinking: this is very meaningful...I love it! Chances are, you either just read the Bible or a quote. Here are a couple of quotes, both funny and serious, that I wanted to share with you:

Picture Owner HERE


(note: I love Winnie the Pooh, so lots of these quotes are from him; actually I don't like Pooh Bear, I like Tigger the best)

Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it. --Winnie the Pooh (Pooh's Little Instruction Book)

If I were a bear
And a big bear too,
I shouldn't much care
If it froze or snew;
I shouldn't much mind
If it snowed or friz -
I'd be all fur-lined
With a coat like his.
--Winnie the Pooh (Furry Bear)

If the person you are talking too doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear. --Eeyore (Pooh's Little Instruction Book)

My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. --Winnie the Pooh

Tigger: I "recoggonize" you. You're the one that's stuffed with fluff.
Winnie: Yeah. And you're sitting on it.
Tigger: Yeah. And it's comfy, too!

Picture Owner HERE
(My favourite is this next one)



Well, I gotta go now. I've got a lotta bouncin' to do! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! T-T-F-N: ta-ta for now! --Tigger

Tigger: [singing]
The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun, fun, fun, fun ,fun
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one
IIIIII'm the only one! [growls]

[from Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day]
Tigger: Honey! Oh, boy, honey! That's what tiggers like best.
Winnie: I was afraid of that.
Tigger: [gulps down a few handfuls] Oh, say. [chuckles]
Tigger: Yyyuck! Tiggers don't like honey!
Winnie: But you said you that you liked...
Tigger: Yeah, that icky, sticky stuff is only fit for "heffalumps" and "woozles"
Winnie: You mean elephants and weasels.
Tigger: that's what I said, "heffalumps" and "woozles".


Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Okay, I'm getting a little quote crazy here. I think I'll wait and write more later. For now...I'm going to soak up all the gggggrreat stuff on this website here: TIGGER QUOTES.

Picture Owner HERE


LOL! Byebye!

Signed with a bounce,

Squeaks.

5 comments:

  1. Squeaks,

    One thing that I absolutely love about your personality is that when you want to be random you go all out!

    ~SOTK~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...yes SOTK; and only you know how random I can get XD

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Tigger is so sweet. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeaks said...
    Congrats Jo!

    Signed with confetti *achoo!*


    Squeaks. :)
    ------------------------------------Thank you! :) By the way...
    I love Winnie the Pooh and I am sixteen! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL So cute! I admit, I love Winnie the Pooh, too! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails