News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

October 7, 2010

Want More? Go for it!

View Owner Here

Ever wanted to know the master mind (or not) behind Hidden Doorways just a wee bit better? Perhaps you're in the mood to be bored by daily details of this terribly boring life *sarcasm*? Well then I've got just the blog for you to visit! If you don't already follow and participate with Squeaks (moi) at The Minstrel Warrior, then now is a time to go ahead and do so! What do you get at this blog?

- Daily things that happen in my life

- Family stuff

- My random brainiac thinkings

- Why I do things

- Randomness (not much of it actually)

- What I'm planning for the future

- Bible fun

- And sometimes *wink* a special post on writing...you know, the kind of "special material" that you don't get on Hidden Doorways (sometimes an odd poem or a random short story that won't show up on Hidden Doorways *laughs mischievously*)

- And tons more! Remember, this is still a baby blog.

So if you're interested, head on over to find out what's up in the life of Squeaks. ;)


Signed on crinkled parchment as I laugh, 

Squeaks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I just wanted to let you know that you brought up a very interesting point that I failed to mention in my post. Thank you. I would not want anyone to get the wrong idea or be confused because I failed to bring a well-rounded perspective to my post. I don't want to be biased!

    Have a good weekend! C:
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails