News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

October 16, 2010

The Wierd Things in Life

1) I think I would look great if I had darker skin. After coming back from our mountain hike today, my toes were blacker than a coal mine at midnight. Thankfully we have showers to rinse our feet in!

2) I had "surgery" several days ago. *hands in air* It was a freaky thing I tell you! I was writing my book and had put ear plugs in to tone down the sound of SOTK banging on his guitar and mom and dad loudly discussing some church thingy. When I took them out I found I couldn't hear right in one ear. Silly ear plug broke off and got stuck near my ear drum! So dad (thankfully he's a doctor!) got tweezers and pulled it out. I tell you: freaky barely describes that experience. And all in the name of a book!

3) Beauty and Koji (our two dogs) got in a major fight several days ago. Beauty has puncture wounds in her head and Koji has a puncture in her leg. They're both "alrighty"...just kinda bruised up and feeling sorry for themselves.

4) I finally got SOTK to say he liked my book...(without me prodding him!) That is a miracle in itself. The problem? He doesn't care for COTS :( He prefers Trillium's Mist! Crazy kid :P

5) I learned (under extreme bribery) the intro to one of Skillet's songs. Without the drums and electric guitar (SOTK has an acoustic) it actually sounds nice.

6) My hands smell strongly of sage; probably because I was grabbing onto the sage bushes to prevent myself from tumbling off the face of the mountain as I skidded down 80%+ grades XD It was intense.

7) If I had a pellet gun...*thought bubble with image of blue jay squawking uber loudly*

8) So far, my family prefers Trillium's Mist to Children of the Song. I'm devastated. (Okay, maybe not quite, but it's good to know that one of my ideas is headed in the right direction)



That's all for now chums! Till next time!

Signed with sage, (which I pulled from my hair)

Squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you! Thanks for all of your comments, you have no idea how excited I get when I see a new one! Love the blog!
    ~Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali! Your blog is pretty sweet too! :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bribery? O.o Oh my...

    Ack! They prefer TM over COTS? I'd say that I like COTS better, but considering I haven't read any of TM...O.o I shall stay silent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails