News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

November 3, 2010

ALERT! HELP! FIRE!

Please pray for the valiant SOTK, my dearest and onliest brother.



He tried separating Beauty and Koji today (they started fighting when we went to go for a run, and we thought Koji would kill Beauty). He got in between and tried to kick them apart and Koji turned and bit him. He has a major puncture wound in the middle of his hand that, he says, goes straight to the bone. We're currently trying to decide whether to bring him to the hospital or not (a 40 minute drive). Please pray that SOTK won't get an infection :S

Signed with a tinge of worry,

Squeaks.

6 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails