News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

November 5, 2010

Sad News

I'm leaving. Not permanently, but I won't be blogging on HD for the next month or so. I have a lot of commitments to fulfill, most of which involve school (calculus, English, and chemistry). I'm also busy preparing to go to university in January, which will be a big change for me, and I cannot guarantee regular posts while I am there either.

Not my image


I will miss you all as I take absence for the next month and a bit. Yet, when I return (possibly for a surprise December post) I will hopefully have some exciting news to share with you BUT I cannot even give you a hint as to what it will be. Therefore, I bid thee farewell. Do not fear, Squeaks SHALL RETURN! *mutters* be it in a hundred years, but I will return.

Signed with a crystal tear and a flamboyant pen stroke,

The one and only,

Squeaks.

Not my image

8 comments:

  1. This is sad news indeed! I have greatly enjoyed reading your blog, Squeaks!

    Wishing you a wondrous month and many grand adventures,
    ~ Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sob* This really disappointing. And I'm not just saying that! I always enjoy seeing what you have to say. Hurry back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad! But your absence is understood, and we hope you will be able to return at your own leisure... eventually. Good luck on school and the transition from highschool to college!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farewell on yerr journey, and may Ellos guide yer paths!

    E&V,

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw...I looked forward to your posts, but I guess life is life, huh? I pray you'll do well and that life'll treat you good. I'll miss your fun posts, and can't wait until you return to us bloggers!

    ~Farewell, good luck, and God bless you. Icewolf

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll miss you! Hope everything goes well for you, though, and I'll be waiting for your surprise! (hopefully not for 100 years...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Farewell! (I can't follow at the moment because my computer won't change google accounts)
    Hope you have a good time this month, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *cries* *raises fist* "WHY?! WHY?!" *sobs*..... *sighs*.... *takes deep breath*... I'll miss you girl! But at least you'll be back sooon!!!! Can't wait for that suprise. :)

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails