News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

November 1, 2010

Squeaks is feeling...

...very pleased about having written two 1000+ word devotionals :) Just writing about God and reading His Word lightens my spirit. I love Him so very much :) + my Bible smells good. I love the smell of Bibles :)
{not my picture}

Signed with a heart,

Squeaks.

3 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Bibles too. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do smell good :P I haven't really counted, but I think I have over 5 Bibles in my room alone XD We collect different editions but we have mainly NIV. lol...I love the Bible. God's Word is great.

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...Bible-smell. >_> Excellent. I have an ancient Bible from the nineteenth century...from Sierra Leone or Liberia. :) I forget which.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails