News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Remember, today is not about--
presents or food.
It's about Christ.


Help keep "Christ" in Christmas! But above all -
Remember the real reason for this holiday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Squeaks.

4 comments:

  1. My my, aren't you festive! *hugs*

    Merry Christmas to you too, dear Squeaks :D

    Here, have a cup of hot chocolate. *gives Squeaks some hot chocolate*

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus is Epic. :)

    It just kinda hit me, last night...all of my greatest inspirations are from the Bible. 'Cause it was the greatest book of all. The greatest drama. Jesus Came. The four-hundred year silence of God was silence that was broken. By Jesus. The cry of a baby.

    And thirty some years later...He died. The greatest of them all. And He was risen...I can't wait for Easter now. :P Easter is my favorite holiday...

    Anyhow, Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you all too!! And thanks for the hot cocoa, TD :) I appreciate it!

    (p.s. Tim Horton's hot chocolate is awesome!)


    That's cool Jake! Tis awesome :)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails