News

News: If I could, I'd tie my hair up in dreds and live the life of adventure from the high seas to the mountain peaks, gathering gold and jewels and tales of mystery and action :) but for now, I'll just have to do with writing about these things as if they were truly real.

--12 December 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

March 28, 2011

10 Things On My Mind...

1. Thousand Foot Krutch -- I find I really love their lyrics XD The guy's voice is awesome too, minus the screamo parts :| They really don't have to ruin the music putting those screamo sections in. I love their softer music <3 <3 <3!!!!  {don't you just LOVE their look? So snazzy and sharp!}




2. Starfield; their worship music is so...awesome! I can't explain how much I LOVE this band! It's AWESOMENESS to the fullest! *YAY* Laundromat Awesomeness! Tim and Jon are both so adorable :P {@SOTK, if you read this, no I DIDN'T stretch Tim's face this time XD lol}




3. Writing. Why, that should be on every writer's mind XD But that doesn't make me a writer if I think about it all the time. I have to actually WRITE in order to become a writer :P










4. So Good. Seriously, it really is. How about we all go soy for a week XD I LOVE SOY BEVERAGES!!







5. iPod's. I love my fat little iPod -- uber cute and amazingly useful! (especially when it contains wonderful goodies like Downhere, Starfield, TFK, Skillet, and a ton of other amazing bands). [I own the green one]






6. Feather pillows. I love my fillow peather. Err umm, make that feather pillow (note: that's an actual spelling error. I chose to leave it unedited XD haha, my brain is wacked).








7. Screaming. Not for musical purposes, of course. I just think that letting off the steam every now and then (think: kettles) is cool. Too bad I'm surrounded by people constantly...screaming in public is NOT advisable. But, (see item 6) if you have a feather pillow you can always scream into the fluffy goodness XD haha! [note: sometimes I feel like Mr. dude below...haha, my computer can be sooo annoying too!! don't blame him XD]






9. Sentimental Lyrics. The kind that makes you cry. I love that mushy stuff XD well, the stuff that makes you think...the music that makes you feel, and the emotional result = crying :P I don't usually cry when I listen to my music (Unless I'm SUPER stretched out).







10. God. I'm always thinking about Jesus XD I love Him so much, so no wonder I think about Him so much haha! It's only logical...and it's MORE than right for a person to obsess over God :P








:)


Signed with a sixteenth A flat trill,


Squeaks.

4 comments:

  1. Haha. My brother (the goose) has a feather pillow too, so he sometimes comes out of his room with feathers on him. I'm convinced that he's actually a goose.

    Laptop = ridiculous frustration. I feel your pain.

    I think I'm going to do a post like this now. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epically wonderful post. Thanks :)

    PS Starfield is AWESOME!!! YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eldra, lol! That's awesome! I sometimes get feathers in my hair when I wake up from sleeping on my feather pillow :P They're so soooft and cushy though...very lovely!

    @TD, MERCI! AND I TOTALLY AGREE!! Starfield is AMAZING!!!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails