News

News: I moved the keyboard to my room and now I feel strongly inclined to tell the world that I adore Phantom of the Opera. Everything is perfectly normal and no, I don't have access to any secret underground labyrinth...yet.

--12 August 2017 --

Quote: Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest of hearts. --Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

The Fellowship

April 17, 2011

Beautiful People -- Round 2

So I'm in for this catchy little thing that's going on at Sky's blog (click zee linky folks and join in!!) Here are the questions for this week. I decided to use my character Omriel (ya know, the evil dude from Children of the Song *whispers* and we all thought he was dead eh haha). Here goes!



1. How old is he/she?


Omriel is somewhere between 23 and 27 years old. I wanted to say he's 24, but *shrug* his personality keeps getting me by surprise ... super slippery if ya know what I mean, so his age is kinda up in the air.

2. What does he/she do with his/her spare time?


He likes to scope out people and take long walks in the woods. His heart is constantly going back to the past and all the troubles he's had. He loves to write and dream. Deep inside, I think he's a romantic dude, but on the outside he's so dog gone hard and calloused he makes us shiver with disgust :P

3. Does he/she see the big picture or live in the moment?


Both. Omriel can be very wise but he can also be very narrow-minded, especially in the heat of battle. *shrug* He's a villain. Let's give him that. 

4. Is he/she a perfectionist?


Yes. Omriel likes his victims just so...and he practices each time, trying to get the art of killing just right XD I don't agree with his style, no one should, but hey, as I just said...he's a villain. 

5. What does her handwriting look like? (round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc.)


His handwriting is perfectly neat. It's very decorative and curly and all the way cursive. 

6. Favorite animal?


His horse. He loves horses. Especially big black, majestic war horses. Ya know, kinda like the Canadian warm blood (k, that's not a war horse, but w/e they're very majestic...we own one, her name is Widdowmaker). 

7. Does he/she have any pets?


No, although he may in the future :D I'd love to hook him up with a fwubuloo, it would be hilariously cute, but it would have to be an evil fwub...and I don't know how I could turn such an adorable creature into an evil beasty. Ah, I'll work on it :P

8. Does he/she have any siblings? How many? Where does he/she fit in?


I seriously don't have an answer for this question. I think I used to know if he had siblings, but I can't remember at the moment :S sorry folks :P 

9. Does he/she have a 'life verse' and if so what is it?


Omriel lives like a heathen XD "Do unto others as they have done unto you." The dude seriously needs a fix-me-up in his whole moral section of life. 

10. Favorite writing utensil?


A quilled pen; he loves writing with black ink from the sparcum tree, but since that is very rare he often just uses what's available...like blood. There's lots of that hanging around his place...ya know what I told ya about the blood market and everything, well, yeah...let's just leave it at that. 






Signed with a snowflake (cuz it's snowing at my place here in south-western Canada right now o.O I know, intensely crazy and very weird for this time of year!)


Squeaks.

18 comments:

  1. Haha. We live nearby then, 'cause it was snowing here just a little while ago. Are you a Canucks fan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!! I'm a Canucks fan ALL THE WAY!!! *screams and shouts and waves Canuck logo all over* hehehe!! I'm guessing you are too? :P We're in the southern interior of BC so yeah, it's crazy all this snow lolz!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh, sorry, I am MOST CERTAINLY NOT A CUNUCKS FAN!!!!! Calgary's the team that's closest to my heart, but I'm actually a Pittsburgh fan more than anything. *screams and shouts and waves Penguin logo all over* Oh, and Vancouver's going to get CRUSHED this evening! (Not that I like Chicago or anything, especially since Pattrick Kane has a *shudders in horror* mullet.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaaa???? NOT A CANUCKS FAN??????? I don't see how anyone could not be for that most amazingly awesome team haha XD but I still think that Vipers rule over Canucks :P Canucks are more like the BC team while Vipers are more my home team haha, gotta put the home team over the provincial one :P

    But, I shan't get into the topic of hockey teams because that can get really hot for debate and I don't want to debate lolz! May the best team win :D

    P.S. hehehe, my brother had a mullet once lolz! Yep, that's SOTK XD

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (OO) *watches*

    I would love to see your brother in a mullet :P

    Anyway, great post! Mine's coming up later today I think :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TD, awesome hehe! My brother doesn't have a mullet anymore...he used to XD His hairstyle is very very similar to Justin Beiber's style the difference is that he's like 6'5" and blonde :P haha.

    I'm looking forward to your post tonight!! Sounds AWESOME! :D

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeep! A mullet! Scary! But I agree -- we shall not debate hockey, since I believe we may have to stop being (virtual) friends if we do. But Chicago IS up 1-0 on Vancouver right now. *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Eldra LOL! haha XD Yes, I wouldn't want to stop being "virtual" friends lolz! Especially over something so silly as hockey XD Are you into any other sports aside from the ice? :P (must admit that hockey is the only one I follow closely lol)

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hockey is the only league sport that I really know anything about, but I follow the horse world quite closely, especially show jumping and flat racing. Other then that, eh, not really. Football makes practically no sense, basketball and baseball aren't interesting, although I do enjoy watching soccer games every once in a while, especially the Fifa Under-18 games.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! I love horses too (we have a lot of em on our farm) but I don't follow the competitions. Hockey is pretty much my only sport. I agree that football makes no sense ... same for basketball and baseball. Boring :P Soccer is cool though :D

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's an award waiting for you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Squeaks
    LOL. What guys' hair DOESN'T look like Bieber's right now? XD Too funny!

    And thanks for the sweet comment on my post :)
    Oh, and your villain needs a pet fwubuloo for SURE. :P

    PS where'd you get the picture that is your current background? I look at it with envy.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. @TD, true true (about Beebs haha)

    My background is off the design template thingy hosted by blogger. If you click on that it'll open up a page where you can design your blog however you want; I just clicked on the background tab, then you see an image and a little arrow...I clicked the arrow and went to the nature section and then selected the picture with the green trees and the river running. In my case you can't see the river, but I like that cuz I just want the greenery :P

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post, Squeaks!

    MULLETS?? XD XD XD My dad had a mullet when he married my mom. Strangely, now he's got shaved hair... XD He was NOT a hippie--but he was a headbanger. XD XD

    Sorry. Of subject--er, sort of.

    --Vrenith

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Vrenith, HIIII!!!! good to see ya :D Yes, mullets are a highly interesting topic eh? haha, that's awesome that your dad had one once XD I think they're pretty rad, but on guys I prefer (for the hippie look) shoulder length curly hair. It looks SSOOoo piratey and just... awesome XD

    Squeaks.

    PS -- headbangers FTW!!! :D my dad isn't one though :( tis a pity :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. You want to see a guy who can really pull of the shoulder-length hair thing? Google Kris Letang (a Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman). For the past year or so he's been rockin' some pretty awesome hair. Some All Star Super Skills footage is best, as he isn't wearing his helmet, like he would in a normal game. It's probably some of the best long hair I've ever seen on a guy (besides Aragorn, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmm, that's not bad, Eldra :P His hair is ok, but I think I'm more for the Sean Feutch hair style...google him; better yet, here's a link::

    http://www.google.ca/search?q=Sean+Feucht&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=610

    Now that is a RAD hairstyle :P Methinks I'll have to do a post based on this discussion lol!

    Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A post on hair? Sounds like a great idea to me. I'm sure that'll spark a whole new discussion.

    Hmm. Sean Feutch. Never heard of him. Country singer, I assume? Interesting hair. Kind of Eomer-ish. Actually, methinks Faramir.

    I should stop before I get into trouble. Or make a fool of myself. (My word verification is messa. As in Jar Jar.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails