Now I'd like to add pictures to this post but I'm currently in stunned mode thus too lazy to do so :P Maybe another day.
So many things are going on lately...here are a few:
- The royal wedding!! I was stoked for that :D
- Voting time! Our Prime Minister (currently Stephen Harper) is on the campaign trail again and on Monday we'll be voting for who we believe should take that position (either Harper or another folk from another party). If you read this, it would be awesome if you could keep Canada in your prayers :D
- I'm DONE SCHOOL!!! I'm so stoked haha!
- My final marks are back :D I got...
- A- in psychology
- A+ in physics
- A in chemistry
- A in English
- -- in calculus (mark is still pending; I'd be surprised if I got an A...)
- I've got a job :P on the farm and in my dad's office
Thus, my life is fun :D I hope yours is awesome too! I shall write more later (I promise!) but for the moment, I wish to just enjoy these moments of utter nothingness!
Signed with a whisp,